Facts: Adults need to read this threat thread by "Rod Speed" today, just moments ago - claiming he'll organizie a "death squad")...

Arlen Holder

Jan 14, 2021, 10:31:11 AM1/14/21
Do you want to know what Type III apologists filled with hate are like?

Actual adults need to read this thread by "Rod Speed" today, just moments ago
where Rod Speed is claiming (and organizing) a "death squad"...

Rest assured, I don't bullshit - where I take Rod Speed's threats seriously.
o I believe Rod Speed would carry it out if found out who I am & where I live.

FACTS:

o You buggers are very quiet. Has Arlen got you all silenced ?
<https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/5ridvlPuAGU>

Verbatim, in its entirety:
"*I'll organise a death squad if you like*,
the email is real, its not munged either."

Full & complete headers in the sig, which I take very seriously indeed.
From: Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: You buggers are very quiet. Has Arlen got you all silenced ?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 16:50:10 +1100

I'll organise a death squad if you like, the email is real, its not munged
either.

Rod Speed

Jan 14, 2021, 11:41:48 AM1/14/21

"Arlen Holder" <arlen_...@newmachines.com> wrote in message
> Do you want to know what Type III apologists filled with hate are like?
>
> Actual adults need to read this thread by "Rod Speed" today, just moments
> ago
> where Rod Speed is claiming (and organizing) a "death squad"...
>
> Rest assured, I don't bullshit - where I take Rod Speed's threats
> seriously.
> o I believe Rod Speed would carry it out if found out who I am & where I
> live.
>
> FACTS:
>
> o You buggers are very quiet. Has Arlen got you all silenced ?
> <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/5ridvlPuAGU>
>
> Verbatim, in its entirety:
> "*I'll organise a death squad if you like*,
> the email is real, its not munged either."

That was a joke, joyce.

How much did that sense of humour bypass cost you in the USA ?

Did the medical insurance your employer provides pay for that ?
Hold on, you're completely unemployable, so that cant be the case.

Did Obamacare pay for it ?

Rod Speed

Jan 14, 2021, 11:44:34 AM1/14/21

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
And I posted that because 'Arlen' bragged about having
Bod's usenet server access killed in that newsgroup.

John Doe

Jan 15, 2021, 12:43:19 AM1/15/21
The OP should realize criticizing another poster in the subject line
is a troll...

--
Arlen Holder <arlen_...@newmachines.com> wrote:

> From: Arlen Holder <arlen_...@newmachines.com>
> Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.comp.os.windows-10
> Subject: Facts: Adults need to read this threat thread by "Rod Speed" today, just moments ago - claiming he'll organizie a "death squad")...
> Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 15:31:10 -0000 (UTC)

paul

Jul 31, 2021, 6:17:53 PM7/31/21
> You buggers are very quiet.
> <https://groups.google.com/g/alt.home.repair/c/5ridvlPuAGU>
>
> Verbatim, in its entirety:
> "*I'll organise a death squad if you like*,
> the email is real, its not munged either."

Only truly despicable people issue public death threats on Usenet simply
because they have no adult response to facts they don't happen to like.

It happened again today, again from one of the unprepossessing apologists.
Below is the information sent both to the FBI & to the Usenet server admin.

(Letter sent to Eternal September, cc to the FBI online reporting site.)

Dear Mr. Wolfgang Weyand (aka Ray Banana),

Please take death threats issued from within your server seriously.

This is to notify you of death threats made by one of your subscribers today
on Usenet. These threats have been reported to the FBI who may contact you.
Please do not destroy records pertaining to these death threats.

Below is the sequence by your subscriber breaking your Usenet policies.

1.
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/Yjzx-qy5zZM/m/ClKQli7wAQAJ>
2.
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/Yjzx-qy5zZM/m/IkMTWaX4AQAJ>
3.
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/Yjzx-qy5zZM/m/aeplQ7H5AQAJ>

Number 1 is the starting point, where #2 is your subscriber modifying the
words so as to issue a veiled but very clear and obvious death threat, and
#3 is the response to that death threat.

Your subscriber is clearly breaking your own abuse rules.
Following are the full and complete headers of the three related articles
above as proof. The same information has been provided to the FBI.

Please take death threats issued from within your server seriously.

==============
From: paul <nos...@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Copy pictures from Iphone to Mac computer
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 20:58:23 +0200

nospam wrote on 31.07.2021 20:46
> no he won't, so might as well give him what he dishes out.

It's correct that nospam understands my job here is to provide truth.

The only way I will ever go away, is when all the apologists do.
Otherwise, my job here is to provide balanced facts about Apple products.

*If you don't like facts about Apple products, _you_ can just "go away".*
--
Alan Baker, Bob Campbell, Chris, Haemactylus, Joerg Lorenz, Jolly Roger,
Lewis, nospam, Rod Speed, Savageduck, Wade Garrett, Wolffan, Your Name,
From: nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 17:30:40 -0400

In article <se46fv$ue1$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, paul <nos...@nospam.invalid>
wrote:

> It's correct that nospam understands my job here is to provide trolling.

ftfy

> The only way I will ever go away, is when I die.

ftfy and that can be arranged.

> Otherwise, my job here is to provide nothing but bullshit.

ftfy
==============
From: paul <nos...@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 23:50:06 +0200
<imhpi4...@mid.individual.net> <se0gfc$tca$2...@dont-email.me>
<imipmt...@mid.individual.net> <imj1nc...@mid.individual.net>
<se1l3s$1g0d$1...@gioia.aioe.org> <300720211559255681%nos...@nospam.invalid>
<se1r09$9kt$2...@dont-email.me> <se2lec$1rcc$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
<310720210127498782%nos...@nospam.invalid> <se2oo2$p8h$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
<310720210933342806%nos...@nospam.invalid> <se3ond$blk$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
<310720211228322690%nos...@nospam.invalid> <se45gu$rgr$2...@dont-email.me>
<310720211446450250%nos...@nospam.invalid> <se46fv$ue1$1...@gioia.aioe.org>
<310720211730400336%nos...@nospam.invalid>

nospam wrote on 31.07.2021 23:30
>> The only way I will ever go away, is when I die.
>
> ftfy and that can be arranged.

Anyone who threatens someone's life just because they have no valid response
to facts is a despicable person who deserves no respect and who should be
tracked down, arrested, convicted, & punished to the full extent of the law.

Death threats are not a joke.
Death threats will be taken seriously in all cases.

You can't take back what you say when it's a death threat.
Do NOT respond to this post unless you wish to escalate this further.

I will report to the FBI and to your local police any threats you post.
Where possible, I will also provide info to your mail & nntp server admins.

I have done this in the past, and I will do it again.
This is not a bluff.
==============

VanguardLH

Jul 31, 2021, 10:33:05 PM7/31/21
Create an account at ES, add an ES account in your client, and post
about problems with their service in the eternal-september.support
newsgroup.

Do NOT post Google Groups copies of Usenet articles. Google has been
killing off their Usenet archive. For quite a long time, they've
disabled the option to see the headers of a message by not letting you
elect to see the original copy of the message which includes headers.
Without the headers, there is no Message-ID, Path, Organization, Cancel,
and other headers to check if the unwanted poster is already known and
filtered. Use the Howard Knight archive to search on the MID of the
article, and post the HK link to the article.

You may choose to play with trolls, but at the expense of others that
have to see the diatribe. Generally, don't feed the trolls. I saw no
death threat. Your emotional reaction was to see a veiled threat.
Maybe he meant he'd kick you in your balls to silence you for a spell.
You exaggerated. The troll played with you. You got pwned.